Hotel Xcaret Travel Agent Rates – Many Vincent Vacations travel agencies are located throughout the US. Depending on your location, you can use our online search tools to easily find your nearest travel agency. You can also check our online reviews to see what other customers think about our services. Additionally, you can check with your local Chamber of Commerce or Board of Tourism to learn more about our local travel agents near me and our travel agencies.
New Xcaret Arte Hotel – Travel Thoughts I just returned from Xcaret Arte Hotel. This is a new resort that opened in 2021 to compliment Hotel Xcaret, and its main difference is that it is adults only. I have stayed at the original Xcaret hotel several times, so it was great to compare the two resorts.
Hotel Xcaret Travel Agent Rates
This is the perfect resort for an active group of friends, a couple or a family with older children. I would not recommend for anyone with mobility issues or the ability to walk long distances.
Hotel Xcaret Mexico (adults Only) ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ ( Playa Del Carmen, Mexico ) Real Photos & Great Deals
1) Stay as long as you can! This resort includes all 9 Xcaret parks as part of your coverage. They all leave you wanting you to stay longer.
2) Plan to eat! This resort is known for its gastronomy. The food was impressive at breakfast, lunch and dinner. We had really amazing Mexican food. They have 3 restaurants on property that require reservations, so plan this when you arrive so you can hit all the great restaurants.
3) Transportation by motorcycle to and from the airport is included. If you miss it, you can wait 30-45 minutes for the next bus, so private transportation is always an option if you want. We paid $65 for private shipping.
4) Brush up on your Spanish. We have found this resort to cater to a wide range of international visitors. English was spoken, but not as fluent as other resorts in the area. We’ve always been able to figure it out, but sometimes we’ve had to get creative with our English and Spanish.
Hotel Xcaret Arte Opens On The Riviera Maya: Travel Weekly
5) Learn both sides. Staying at Xcaret Arte gives you full access to Hotel Xcaret. The spa next to the Xcaret Hotel is not to be missed. It is carved out of the rock so that your treatment rooms are within individual caves. They are connected by waterfalls and you walk on a river bridge.
6) Leave the high heels at home! This resort requires a lot of walking on uneven surfaces. The paths were stone only from the lobby to the rooms. We also recommend wearing water shoes for swimming in the river, as there are many rocks.
7) Masks! They had more pro masks than any resort I’ve been to during the pandemic. They asked you to wear a mask almost everywhere on the property and a person walking around with a “Please wear your mask” sign. They did not confront people about wearing a niqab unless it was in a restaurant.
8) Set aside a day to enjoy the hotel. The gardens included are amazing, but the resort is just as amazing. There are caves, rivers, amazing swimming pools, horseback riding, kayaking and more without leaving the hotel.
Xcaret To Improve Playa Del Carmen Resort And Add Attraction To Theme Park
9) Plan for later hours…..this resort caters to a wide range of countries. The United States is one of the few countries that likes dinner at 6:00 p.m. It would be a ghost town when we went to dinner at 6pm. The restaurants come alive from 9pm and there are even tacos available outside SpeakEasy until 4am.
10) Speaking of Speakeasys….this is a trend I love. We gave it a night on SpeakEasy (located in the music wing). It is located in the service area of the hotel. You follow the red ceiling lights to get there and it looks like you’re walking into a parking garage and suddenly there’s a great bar with live jazz. This is not to be missed!
I found my passion for travel with my first job in the travel industry at Southwest Airlines in 2002. I love the “I’m bored. Let’s go somewhere” mentality. I’m always on the go. I’ve traveled all over the world and my favorite experiences include renting a boat in Bora Bora, seeing the Big Five on a trip to South Africa with my kids, scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef, bathing elephants in Thailand and cruising the rivers of Europe at Christmas time. .
There are so many amazing things on this earth and I can’t wait to continue exploring all that is out there.
What You Need To Know Before You Visit Xcaret In Mexico’s Riviera Maya
I also love working with my agent team (there are over 120 agents and growing!) It’s a great experience to mentor new agents and see them become experienced travel advisors, I trust my clients. My team and I can’t wait to be your travel agency when you embark on your next trip.
Please note – I am currently only accepting new clients for luxury weddings and corporate incentive travel groups.
I have been in the tourism industry since 2002. I run my own store front travel agencies and all inclusive wedding venues – Destination Weddings & Honeymoons, Magical Vincent – Disney Vacations, Vincent Events – Groups & Corporate Incentive Tours and Vincent Vacations!
I also manage our large team of independent travel agents who work from home. I love helping couples with their destination weddings! I planned my own wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in 2010 and it has been a passion ever since. My husband and I also renewed our vows in Turks and Caicos, our family’s favorite Caribbean destination. I have been on location for clients at their weddings to help with behind the scenes work. I truly enjoy all aspects of the beach wedding experience. We help couples choose the best resort for their wedding and also assist with hotel room and wedding contracts. Besides weddings, I love helping with bucket list trips. Want to plan a Bora Bora trip? Call me! Love it. Want to plan a safari in Africa? These are my 2 favorite places on the planet. You need an agent for that, and I’d like to help plan that.
Swim Up Suites
I found my passion for travel with my first job in the travel industry at Southwest Airlines in 2002. I love the “I’m bored. Let’s go somewhere” mentality. I’m always on the go. I’ve traveled all over the world and my favorite experiences include renting a boat in Bora Bora, seeing the Big Five on a trip to South Africa with my kids, scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef, bathing elephants in Thailand and cruising the rivers of Europe at Christmas time. . There are so many amazing things on this earth and I can’t wait to continue exploring all that is out there. I also love to work…Read more >>> A wedding travel agent near me with five star luxury travel packages with Vincent Vacations luxury travel company.
Facebook Group Join my Facebook group! See the latest deals and travel deals. Join me as I travel around the world! I’ll be sharing great tips and tricks, videos to showcase my travels, and information on what it’s like to be a travel agent with Vincent Waxels! Come check me out!
TikTok Follow me on TikTok! Just watch and share my videos on my travel channel for your vacation needs! Check out my latest videos featuring travel deals and adventures. Join me as I travel around the world! I’ll be sharing new videos to showcase my travels and what it’s like to be a travel agent with Vincent Vacates!
Instagram Follow me on IG! Visual content to connect my travel experience to yours! Join me as I travel around the world! I’ll be sharing new photos and videos to showcase my travels and what it’s like to be a travel agent with Vincent Vacates! Come check me out on IG!
Occidental At Xcaret Destination Deluxe Playa Del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico Hotels Gds Reservation Codes: Travel Weekly
YouTube – Vincent Vacations Travel Agency Please subscribe to my channel! Join me as I travel around the world! I’ll be sharing new videos to showcase my travels and what it’s like to be a travel agent with Vincent Vacates! Come check me out on YT!
LinkedIn – Vincent Vacations Travel Agency Network with me – Please connect and follow me on LinkedIn! Check out my travel posts and join me as I travel around the world! I’ll be sharing new posts to highlight my adventures and travel adventures with Vincent Vacations!
Pinterest Follow me on Pinterest and see my pins! See my travel related images, boards, pins focused on travel inspiration, latest deals and travel adventures. What it’s like to be a travel agent with Vincent Vacations! Come check me out!
How to become a travel agent or how to become a disney travel agent or what is the best travel agent host agency?
Empire Building: Travel Weekly
Leah planned my destination wedding in May